Wednesday 8 August 2012

Sheena's New Christmas Stamps


Well I couldn't decide which one of my DT samples to put on first,so I gave up with making the choice and just posted the first one I made.
I've stamped the image with Memento ink and coloured with alcohol pens.Used Antique Linen Distress Ink to go around the edge after die-cutting with Grand Labels One.
The dividing black strip was made from one of the edgeabilities sets.
To add to the Christmas look I added poinsettia and a swirl,the dies to make these were Mariannes.




Big decision tomorrow which one to put on next !


2 comments:

  1. Morning Karen, I love this card, it is beautiful. I have the Grand Labels One die, I love the shape of it and all the sizes are so useful. The stamped image is so pretty and I love the poinsettia's. I don't have any edgeability dies yet (with the accent on 'yet'), they are lovely. Eagerly awaiting your next card. Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Karen. Those Spellbinder dies really suit the stamp. Can't wait to see the others.xx

    ReplyDelete