Wednesday 16 May 2012

Sheena's New Stamps

Surprise to some I know, but I've been working on Sheena's DT.This week I've have been inking and colouring to produce some cards for the launch of two A5 stamp plates on Saturday.
These stamps are great to use individually but also to build scenes(reminds me of the old days).
Did manage to do some simpler ones,but you know me I don't do simple,I like my mats,layers and accessories.
See what you think!



Looking forward to next week when I teach my first workshop,kits and equipment are nearly ready and places are starting to fill.If you would like to come please ring me on 07533937706.

Before that I'll will be with Kay at the Sincerely Yours show on Sunday at Biggin Hill .If your at the show please come and say hello.

4 comments:

  1. I love them Karen and like you I love the added bits and pieces, makes it so much more interesting. Lovely. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with the stamps Karen, clean and crisp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you two are working together again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Karen was lovely to see you today,hope you enjoyed your ice cream
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete