Tuesday 18 January 2011

Purple Dream

Can't believe I'm posting for the third day running,it's probably because I have some cards to show that I've actually taken photos of. It's usually a rush to get the cards to the demonstrator before the television shows.I will have to make a mental note to take photos before I post them.
This card is definitely for those who love purple!!!



Yet another card with the bicycle,I think this is my favourite image off the plate,the wording background coming in second.

I wonder if I can keep this run of posting going,will have to make some more cards tomorrow and take its photo.Here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. Karen - Wow these examples of the new stamps are wonderful - your "work" is a total inspiration to me and I am sure many others who follow you and see your examples on TV. Keep them coming Liz x

    ReplyDelete