Friday 23 October 2009

Day 2 SECC

Having a great time meeting some lovely people in Glasgow.My hands are inky of course,distressing,painting and as many other distress ink techniques I can think of.Customers seem to be liking the tissue boxes and the window die-cut packs have sold out,next delivery tomorrow hopefully.
Thought I'd start a nail watch on here,many of my friends like to see the nail art designs I have done.Well I don't wear makeup,not in to shoes or handbags,I don't enjoy shopping for clothes,so this is my one luxury.Never thought of having it done until my daughter insisted I had them done.Being a demonstrator my nails are always on show,so its nice for me to have them looking good.
Here's the first photo;

1 comment:

  1. How lovely Karen. They are certainly worth showing off!!!
    Lynne. X

    ReplyDelete