Thursday 5 February 2015

Rabbits, Squirrel, Dragonfly from Spellbinders







As everybody is loving the Spellbinders, I thought I would show a few more.
Had to add my favourite the dragonfly, well I just like them full stop.
The background on the rabbit card was made with Soectrum Noir Aquatints, great for easy backgrounds. With the range of colours you can be bold or gentle, up to you.
It is snowing again, I will be glad when  Spring is officially here, I don't like it too hot, just comfortable.
Well my studio is warmed up so off to work I go.
Happy Crafting



3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Beautiful cards, I need some advice please,== M y grand calibur, leaks oil at the side but still cuts my big shot, well I have just snapped a cutting plate, should I get another GC or an E bosser?. I shall value your advice. Take care Kitty.
    I was hoping their would have been a GC in my prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so keen on the rabbit & squirrel but love the dragonfly card. Anne

    ReplyDelete