Monday 30 June 2014

Country Garden Part 6


Well I'm back home after a busy weekend at the Sincerely Yours Portsmouth show. Great to meet up with some new and old friends.
Surprised to meet up with fellow Inkoid Pauline with her husband as I new she had been to Weston - Super- Mare to see McBusted. We had a lovely catch up, and talked about our crafting projects.
The frame above was one I had found in my ever increasing stash, so I painted it with gesso, then some pale blue paint. The flowers and wheelbarrow were cut from white card stock and coloured with Spectrum Noirs. I used some torn green card for the grass and Kraft card for the fence.


I made the box and covered it in Lili of the Valley papers. Then I used the Kew set of dies, cut from Centura Pearl.
Well I better go now as I'm trying to get a few jobs done while Mia is asleep so for now Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Thank you a lovely card so glad to read Portsmouth was a hit. Have fun with Mia, it's my day with Sophie today, I wish we could keep them little, Sophie is so funny she makes me laugh. It is what we need today. Take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete