Tuesday, 29 January 2013
So I gave it a go, covered a piece of card with the luminartes in several colours allowing them to blend. Spraying with a fine mist of water to help this Sprinkled on the salt and left to dry.
Once dry I rubbed off the salt,and then cut up the card in 3 pieces and matted on to black card.
The flowers came from another piece of card which I just blended some of the daubers on.Stamping the flowers in Versafine and cutting out to then mount on the card.The sentiment came from one of the wording plates which I stamped onto a Spellbinders basic oval die-cut shape.
I'm coming to the end of the cards I did for Sheena for the 4 day deal, so I'm debating what to show you next as I have a catalogue of samples from some time ago which I never used. If you know my work and want to see anything particular let me know, Right I'm off to finish something for Kay which you'll see on Thursday at 9am on C&C. Then to start playing with Sheena's new stamps now they are all prepared any ready to be used.