Saturday 23 June 2012

Heartfelt Iris




The card today is made with a stamp from the Heartfelt Creations range,Dutch Iris Oval is one of the pre-cut sets.I stamped the image with Jet Black Archival then watercoloured with Chipped Sapphire and Peeled Paint Distress inks.Embossed a piece of Coconut White card with the Lattice Folder from Creative Expressions.Then cut out a few of the squares to show the coloured card below.I also die-cut an oval aperture in it to place of the Iris.Using the same size die plus a larger one I cut a frame,which was inked around the inside and outside edges.The bow was made from some American Seam binding which I coloured with the Chipped Sapphire.To do this wipe the distress pad onto a craft sheet then spray with water.Wipe the piece of ribbon into the ink until the ribbon is covered,add more ink or water if needed.Dry with a heat gun,keep scrunching it up as you heat if a shabby chic look is wanted.Add some buttons for extra embellishment.

Well I must remember to transfer the photos from my netbook tomorrow otherwise I'll run out of card designs to post.The cards I am working on at the moment unfortunately I cannot show, as soon as I get the go ahead I'll put them on.All I can say is I have more ideas than time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment