Thursday 11 August 2011

Christmas Tatty Launch




Christmas Tatty had her first appearance today on Create and Craft and this stamp was very popular.It's one of mine and Jo's favourites, there are so many different techniques you could use with this stamp.For this card I used one of my favourite distress inks Chipped Sapphire,I always say,this doesn't look like the colour on the lid.Once stamped I used a damp brush to pull out the colour from the lines.I stamped again to cut out the individual buttons to 3D over the first image.The ribbon, American seam binding, was even coloured with the distress ink.
This was the first day of shows,there's another 3 tomorrow,Jo's going to be very busy again plus she's on her own this time,no Nigel.

There was no real break between the first shows Jo and I were busy deciding on products for two more shows that are just before the POW.It's all go,right I off to think about card designs for flowers and girly stuff.

Here's another Tatty sample from today's show.



7 comments:

  1. I can see why both you and Jo love the button tree stamp so much - its adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, I saw Jo with Christmas Tatty on her first show this morning with both Nigels.
    Love the christmas tree stamp and both you and Jo have made beautiful cards.
    I will be watching Jo in the morning.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say I love all the new Christmas Tatty stamps !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speachless!!!!! I just LOVE this where can we get it from??

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree is really pretty. Missed todays show but I WILL watch tomorrow, can't wait to see what else you've come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards my friend super tree. Hope you are ok
    Love and hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning samples as always - loving the shows too
    x

    ReplyDelete