Monday 17 January 2011

Two Types of Transport

Just a quick post before I go to bed,late I know but I was busy having fun with Eco inks and Sam Poole's new stamp sets.
You'll see why I titled this post as I have from the following cards;




The bicycle card was inked with the Cherry Blossom Paris Trunk,and I don't know if it shows in the photo but I embossed with the masks before I inked.The masks work really well through most of the different die-cutting machines on the market.Sorry I forgot to say a set of masks will be on the show on Friday.
The green card was inked with another Eco Paris Trunk,this time the colour was Blotter.These inks react in a similar way to the Distress inks,giving a soft edge to cards and also lifting when sprinkled with water.This effect was used on this card,it is one of my favourite techniques.

Try lightly spraying a stamp with water then stamping onto an inked surface( either Distress or Paris Trunk ).Leave for a couple of seconds then blot with kitchen towel.See what happens!

Right I really must go to bed,lots of cards need making tomorrow.If I remember to take a photo,I'll post some more very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment